Paramount Realty USA is a boutique real estate firm that exclusively represents owners in the accelerated marketing and sale of real estate via auction. Our programs provide our clients with the competitive advantages they seek in both robust and challenging markets, connecting serious buyers with serious sellers on an accelerated basis.
Notable achievements include:
- Executing what was widely-recognized as the first condominium developer auction program in Manhattan in nearly 20 years;
- Carrying out a full marketing and sales program for a Manhattan townhouse in just 17 days and selling the property for 20% above the reserve price; and
- Implementing an auction program consisting of the most expensive condominiums to be auctioned by a developer throughout the United States.
Based in New York City, Paramount Realty USA has led auction programs for a broad range of residential and commercial properties, including luxury single-family homes, condominiums, mixed-use properties, partially-improved and unimproved development sites, hospitality and mixed-use developments, vacant and income-producing properties, and retail property.
Representative clients include:
- Institutional owners such as Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.;
- Private equity funds such as Canyon-Johnson Urban Funds;
- Major developers such as American Development Group;
- High net worth individuals;
- Families; and
- Private Partnerships.
Paramount Realty USA has received tremendous recognition by the media, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Crain's, The Real Deal, The New York Post, The New York Real Estate Journal, Real Estate Weekly, GlobeSt.com, CNBC.com, the NY Post, and many other publications for its progressive business model and for its innovative transactions.